Law Enforcement Workshop Application
Date: Monday, March 25 – Thursday, March 28, 2024
4 Hours Each Day – 9 am to 1 pm
Are you considering a career in law enforcement but uncertain if you are ready to invest in the post-secondary education you will require?
Apply online or download the application and fax or mail it to us
16 – Hour Workshop for only $99
Learn about police operations and learn about the skills You will require. Also excellent for private Investigators and security professionals!
- Careers in law enforcement
- Introduction to Police Firearms
- Introduction into Investigation
- Forensics and Crime Scene
- Winnipeg Crime
- Wrap-Up & Question and Answer Session
Spring Break Intro Workshop
4 Hours Each Day – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Please call (204)953-8300 on weekdays between 8:15 AM to 3:45 PM. Act fast as seating is limited. To start your enrollment process immediately, download the application and fax or mail it to us or apply online.
- Cash, Cheque, Interac/Debit, Visa Credit and MasterCard Credit cards are accepted. (You may phone in credit card payments.)
- E-transfer is also available by using the email Susan.Wellman@northwestlaw.ca, after you e-transfer the funds, please send a separate email with the password you used, so that the Academy may accept the funds.
- You may only use Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit cards at the Academy.
Registration Fee must be paid by Friday, March 24th, 2023 in advance of the start date.
Any person 17 years or older who is of good character and does not have a Criminal Record.
If you decide to take the Diploma Program and you have attended the Spring Break or Summer Introduction to Law Enforcement Workshop; the Academy will waive $99.00 of the $225.00 Diploma Program Registration Fee.
The information gathered on this form is for Northwest Law Enforcement Academy’s internal use only.