NorthWest Law Diploma Program StudentsWith 849 instructional hours the NorthWest Law Diploma Program is post-secondary education, and therefore you may qualify for the Student Loan Program. NorthWest Law’s Institution code for student loans is DPEB.
The application for financial assistance must be made through your home province. You should apply well in advance of your program start date.
Student Loan Links:
- Alberta – alis.alberta.ca/ps/fo/pay/loans-grants.html
- British Columbia – www.bcsap.bc.ca
- Manitoba – www.studentaid.gov.mb.ca
- Ontario – http://osap.gov.on.ca/http://osap.gov.on.ca/
- Saskatchewan – www.aeei.gov.sk.ca/student-loans/
Manitoba Student Loans and Canada Student Loans are interest-free and payment-free while you are in full-time studies. For Canada Student Loans interest begins to accumulate once you cease to be a full-time student and the first payment is due six months after your end-of-study date.
The interest-free and payment-free period for Manitoba Student Loans is twelve months from your end-of-study date. To be eligible, you must be a resident of Manitoba on the eligibility date and provide confirmation of residency to your lender. The eligibility date is the first day of the seventh month after your end-of-study date.
Manitoba Student Aid has two offices to serve you:
- Winnipeg 401 – 1181 Portage Avenue, (204) 945-6321
- Brandon Room 362, 340 – 9th Street, (204) 726-6592
- Toll Free (within North America), 1-800-204-1685
National Student Loans Service Centre
- Toll Free (within North America), 1-888-815-4514